s

s

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Who Is This?

Who is Suzy Bishop?

Suzy is a sad, lonely, depressed, preteen. We're nothing alike. 

First of all, I am not a preteen. secondly, I am very happy and not lonely at all.I guess the second part is only mostly true, I am lonely, I am only lonely when I want to be though. Lonely as in I-just-want-to-watch-my-Netflix-alone or lay-in-bed-and-listen-to music-with-out-dealing-with-another-human. I wouldn't say that I am a "people person" just because most people tend to irritate me, but I love to people watch (I am sorry if that sounded really creepy, I don't mean it that way.) I am a lover of the arts. Photography is my passion. Film photography to be exact. I love art because I love that humans can create so much beauty from their imagination. There thoughts can become an object to other. A beautiful expression of our inner deepness. 

*** You know how on the first day of school you're asked to introduce yourself and talk about something unique about you, and you're like "Um... I can't think of anything, I feel like I don't even know myself!"? That's how I feel right now. 

P.S. Watch Moonrise Kingdom, Its my favorite movie and that's where I got the name Suzy Bishop. 

7 comments:

  1. Moonrise Kingdom is such a good movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selective loner life. Also, film is love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzy Bishop this is the most incredible pen name I've ever heard and cause its moonrise kingdom omg what am is saying moonrise kingdom omg

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an unholy amount of love for moonrise kingdom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I am only lonely when I want to be though."

    So true.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love moonrise kingdom and I love people watching and I like you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so great. We have a lot in common. Best intro.

    ReplyDelete