s

s

Monday, March 3, 2014

lukewarm water of LIFE.

I am sitting in the lukewarm water of life. 

I don't know what I am doing after this, I thought I had more time.

Time goes to fast these days, there is never enough of it.

Really, the only thing I want is to be able to say "I'm Home."
find somewhere where I belong.

Scratch that last sentence. What I want is someone to see me and say "I'm home." and I want to understand what that means. 

I am stuck in the stage of being a child and an adult and I don't know what side I want to favor. Do I want to give up sidewalk chalk and running around the street barefoot with my friends or do I want to give up the opportunity to start my life, to fall in love?

I guess I can run around barefoot with my love, if they're into that kind of thing. 

I miss being a colorful kid. Puddle jumping and tree climbing at its finest. Cuts and bruises from being overly adventurous.

I want my adventures back. 


-S.B.



9 comments:

  1. "Really the only thing I want is to be able to say I'm home." Me too. Soo relatable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sitting in the lukewarm water of life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading this post, I added your blog to my blog list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. freaky cause right before I read this I wrote a similar post. I understand where you're coming from. Also, this is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I want my adventures back" I read this post and that's all I wanted as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I want to understand what that means." I love this line. I love how pops out. Because it's so true. We all want that something, that we don't understand. Way to capture that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. soooo... you're hipster? orrrr.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. This made me reevaluate my life. I don't know if I want to be a kid or an adult now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fangirling over this post because it sums up the last 7 months of life and being a senior. And there's so much in so few words. I love this.

    ReplyDelete