s

s

Saturday, March 15, 2014

D I E T

I am living on a diet of you and the moon.

The moon is my best friend, I am lost in the moon and its many craters. Don't come looking for me because I don't want to be found.

I am living on a diet of you and the moon.

YOU, oh YOU, you make me quake with laughter and smiles and tears and... and I don't want you to be jealous that the moon is my best friend, because you are my best friend but just in a different way.

I am living on a diet of you and the moon. 

I count on seeing the moon every night, even when its a new moon I know she is there. She is watching over me. 

I am living on a diet of you and the moon.

You are beautiful and here. I can touch your knees and I can see your shoulders. I love your shoulders. We can eat peanut butter and honey sandwiches together.

I am living on a diet of you and the moon.

I have never been healthier. 











6 comments:

  1. Brilliant. I love this so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could retweet this I would.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful. Like I keep retyping comments because I can't find good word to justify how much I like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Don't come looking for me because I don't want to be found." This is like... so good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I am living on a diet of you and the moon. I have never been healthier." wow this was different in the best kind of way and I am stealing it.

    ReplyDelete