s

s

Monday, March 31, 2014

I could really use a coke.

I could really use a coke.
I would love a day without any responsibility.
Have a sweet reunion with my bed, without having to part early.
I want to see the ocean from a different view, from a different place.
Let's read books that we have never heard of.
I want to be surrounded by the forest trees who know more than me. Who are old and wise.
Let's drive with no destination and make friends with people who speak a different language.
Throw rocks through the windows of that abandoned house.
Let's visit old cemetery's and pretend we know all about the lives of the people who are buried there.
Let's kiss.
I want to jump into the water without any clothing.
I don't want to get out of the bath.
Let's drink coca cola from a glass bottle as we lay on a bed in a grungy hotel room, because that's all we can afford. We would be so happy in that place.
I could really use a coke.
-S.B.

6 comments:

  1. Visionary. I understand the desire of a budget wanderlust. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Lovely.

    "Let's read books that we have never heard of."
    I don't know why this line resonates so much with me, but it does.

    Loved this. Even though I'm a Pepsi person. But there's something more original and classic about Coke, I don't know why.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to be surrounded by the forest trees who know more than me. Who are old and wise.

    I loved this a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to quote a part of this, but then I just ended up quoting the whole thing. I loved all of it. It was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honestly you just defined real love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful. I just want to do all these things. This is love, and I love it!
    "I want to be surrounded by the forest trees who know more than me. Who are old and wise."

    ReplyDelete