s

s

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Old sweaters and Annoying habits.

I like the way your hair curls when it gets longer.
It makes me think that everything about you isn't perfect. Perfects not bad, but perfects not what I want.

I like the way that you annoy me. 

I like the way that your hands feel against my face. I like that way your hands feel when I trace them with my fingers. 

I like the way your heartbeat sounds. It sounds like the way everyone's sounds, but I like it because its your heart. I love your heart.

I like the way your facial hair scratches me when you give me a hug. Its like putting on that old sweater.

I like the way that you talk to me about things that I have no idea what you're talking about. I like it because I can see the light in your eyes when you do. 

All that I am is because of you.

S.B.




4 comments:

  1. "I like the way your heartbeat sounds. It sounds like the way everyone's sounds, but I like it because its your heart. I love your heart." #stolen and I love your writing, and this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you should really write music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "all that i am is because of you" you write just so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your writing is so relatable and beautiful. I love it.

    ReplyDelete