s

s

Monday, March 10, 2014

F E A R

Its more than the shadows in the closet or the monsters under the bed.

It pulls at my skin.
It makes my heart race.
It forces me to keep my eyes open.
It feels like I have been running forever and I can't catch my breath, but I haven't moved at all.
I can feel it crawling inside me.
It is everything in me.
It is my empty spaces that worry they will never be filled.
It is the thought of not seeing you again.
It is the dark room that is not making any sound.
It is being left alone in my own head.

The fear is pumping through my blood.

I OVER THINK AND IT CAUSE FEAR IN EVERYTHING I DO, SEE, AND HEAR.
I can only imagine the worst.

I am full of fear. I fear that nothing is going to happen. I fear that something is going to happen and I will not have any control. I am afraid of you, but I'm more afraid of me.


-S.B.








3 comments:

  1. "It is everything in me."
    I feel a scary connection. The descriptions are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'm afraid of you and I am more afraid of me" that's the one.

    ReplyDelete