s

s

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Change is.




Why do people change? Why do we grow apart from the ones we used to love so much? Why do we make up excuses to not see someone we enjoy spending time with? I am at fault of doing all of these things right now. I guess so much has changed in my life so rapidly in the past year that I don't know to keep or I don't want things to be constant. I keep look for change and inconstant things, But what I really want is for things to go back to how they were before. I never knew that life could be so hard, so young. Things get better with time, or at least that's what were told. I have a lot of time left for things to be figured out and for my wounds to heal, I just have to be patient and trust that everything happens for a reason and that everything will be okay in the end. Pray for the best and know how blessed you are. 

2 comments:

  1. "I keep looking for change in inconstant things, But what I really want is for things to go back to how they were before." love love love love. me too. #stolen

    ReplyDelete