s

s

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Mix Tapes.

One day I am going to forget the way that your skin smells and you're going to forget the way that my hair looks when its down.

Maybe I'm hypnotized. (I think I am)

Or maybe you are. 

Maybe Hypnotists and magicians aren't real. (I hope they are)

Maybe there is such a thing as too much love... But lets not think about that because I like they way that love feels. 

I'm scared to know what the color of being helpless looks like. 

Would you make me a mix tape? If you want to know what love is, It's a mix tape. 

Did you know that when we are together, I forget everything else that we do that day because the only thing that mattered was that we were with each other? Silly. 

It's probably a good thing or probably a really bad thing that nobody knows how to say goodbye anymore. 

I'm pretty sure my soul is on fire and I have lost all hope of getting it under control. I guess I do Know what the color of hopeless is. 

I have to keep my thoughts to myself because there is no way that you will understand them. I don't like how easily secrets get spread. 

July will come and I'll still be here. My Hands will Wait for yours. But please don't let me hold you back. You'll have to remind me because I'm selfish, remember? 

-S.B.







3 comments:

  1. in need of more... i wanted it to continue so badly! Ugh more please!!! #heavenly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Goodness. This made me emotional, and it's not even my time of the month.

    ReplyDelete